Zalman ZM-PCM1 CPU Power Consumption Meter Features
- Sleek design incorporating alumium panel: The front aluminum panel adds to it's elegant design.
- Real-time measurement & display of CPU voltage, current, and power consumption: User can conveniently check the CPU voltage, current, and power consumption data.
- Highly Credible IC: Highly credible IC provides minimum margin of error.
- Clear and wide viewing angle using FND: FND (Flexible Numeric Display) displays the numbers clearly and provides a wide viewing angle even in a dark environment.
- Built-in LED: Built-in LED allows easy checking of the voltage, current, and power status.
- Compatible with ATX12V CPU 4-Pin or EPS12V CPU 8-Pin: Two ATX12V CPU 2x2 (4-Pin) power cables can be combined to form an EPS12V CPU 8-Pin power cable.
Zalman ZM-PCM1 CPU Power Consumption Meter Specifications
|Zalman ZM-PCM1 Specifications|
|Dimensions||148 (L) x 42 (W) x 47 (H) mm|
|Cable Compatibility||CPU 4 + 4-Pin|
|Power Range||10 ~ 240W|
|Current Range||0 ~ 20A(DC)|
|Voltage Range||3 ~ 15V(DC)|